* Includes every Steelers player in history from 1933 to 2020
* 1,608 names in all are handwritten in chronological order from their first year on the Steelers roster
* Over 200 hours of work from research to completion
* I listened to "Their Life's Work" by Gary Pomerantz while creating this piece, great book about the 1970's Steelers
Is there a better sight in football than a sea of 60,000+ Terrible Towels waving at the intersection of Pittsburgh's three rivers? Since 1933, this franchise has consistently brought a winning culture, and the fanbase has responded with an impressive decades-long sellout streak. Add in a very long list of mega stars (Joe Greene, Terry Bradshaw, etc.) and six championships, and you've got one of the greatest organizations in all of sports.
$49.99 - Unframed Fine Art Print - 16"x20" (Standard Size)
$229.99 - Double Matte + Framed Print - 22"x26"
About Art of Words:
Art of Words is the creation of word artist Dan Duffy. By handwriting tiny letters and numbers, Dan creates images of iconic people, places & moments in history. All-time rosters & championship seasons become sport’s greatest stadiums and athletes. Song titles and lyrics create the best musicians of our time. City streets, neighborhoods and landmarks showcase skylines across the country. Check out the full collection for unique handwritten gifts!
- Hand signed by the artist
- Made in the USA
- Printed on acid free, archival matte paper
Looking for a unique Pittsburgh Steelers gift? This Heinz Field poster is the perfect decor for any home!