Want to make sure Dad has a proper display for his Word Art?
- Use tape or push pins. While they make hanging easy, they could damage the prints!
- Hang in direct sunlight. While our frames come with UV coating, many others do not. Keep outside of constant sunlight to avoid fading.
- Pick out a great spot. Offices, bars and "mancaves" are all popular!
- Use a frame. You can't go wrong with a plain black 16"x20" frame. They are a standard size, so you'll find these anywhere.
- Hang at eye level. People like to spend time finding their favorite players, games, lyrics etc. Make sure it's easy to look at!
Wish you ordered one of our matted & framed prints instead? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!